"Sleep Disorders Lab of Central New York"
Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Insomia, Hypersomnia and excessive day tiredness ans sleepiness
Sleep Disorders Lab of Central New York diagnoses and treats a number of sleep disorders. Including but not limited to Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Insomnia, Hypersomnia, Restless Leg Syndrome, Narcolepsy/Cataplexy, and Sleep Disorders in children etc....
Treatment is available for:
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Sleep walking
- Sleep Apnea
Signs of a Sleep Disorder:
Individuals who are experiencing any of these symptoms may be suffering from a sleep disorder:
- Taking more than 30 minutes to fall asleep
- Waking up several times a night, having trouble getting back to sleep or waking very early
- Sleeping during the day, taking frequent naps or falling asleep at inappropriate times
- Snoring, gasping or having difficulty breathing when sleeping
- Frequent arm and leg jerking during sleeping
- Having vivid, dreamlike experiences while falling asleep
- Experiencing sudden episodes of muscle weakness while angry, fearful or laughing
- Feeling unable to move when first waking up
- Treat children sleep disorders of ages 2 years and older.
Those interested in making an appointment should contact Sleep Disorders Lab of Central New York by filling out the provided form or by calling (315) 624-9004.